Innovation. Opportunity. Leadership.
All these await our next member of the CarteNav Solutions team. If you are a people-driven leader, with an extensive understanding of software product organizations, we want to hear from you. Opportunity awaits to provide leadership to an advanced, innovative, and growing organization, committed to providing superior customer service and solutions in the global marketplace. With a proven track record and a strong reputation within our industry, CarteNav Solutions is an international leader in supplying mission system software that enhances situational awareness and improves mission effectiveness in airborne, land-based, and maritime platforms.
Recognized as home to a dynamic workplace culture, we actively look for professionals who like to engage, collaborate and innovate. As we continue to grow our global footprint, we’re looking for a results-driven people leader to join our team as VP, Operations based in Halifax, NS.
As VP, Operations you will be providing leadership to an established management team and fulfill a central role in implementing the strategic goals and priorities of the company.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Senior oversight and coordination of the operational organization which spans software product development, project delivery, customer support, and training services;
- Developing the organization, with a strong emphasis on its people resources, performance and career management activities to ensure the growth and professional development of team members;
- Maintaining a strong emphasis on continuous improvement to ensure CarteNav is efficient in its operations and fulfills its mandate of product leadership and service delivery excellence;
- Focus on business performance activities to drive successful overall performance including budgeting, forecasting, contract management, and team accountability; and
- Supporting Business Development through participating in industry partnership activities, customer account management and supporting engineering/technical requirements.
What are we looking for in our new VP, Operations? Aside from a strong desire to contribute to our continued growth and expansion, qualifications include:
- A Bachelor Degree in either Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant focus area;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior program management or operations role;
- Extensive experience in providing leadership to a software development organization, including the ability to champion ongoing adoption of Agile and Scaled Agile based methodologies;
- Significant background and appreciation of all aspects of software development including product management, requirements management, solution design, quality control, configuration management and long-term product research and development;
- Superior communication skills from both an internal team and external customer perspective;
- The ability to work with diverse groups in a highly collaborative environment, including remote teams in various geographical locations; and
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required.
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.