Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets. PAL Aerospace is currently looking for Quality Engineer in St. John's, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement OEM quality procedures;
- Develop procedures and processes to support QA system;
- Work with the managers to create procedures in regards to engineering design and production;
- Implement and audit internal systems;
- Interfacing with clients and subcontractors;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A technical degree or diploma in engineering;
- Relevant experience in an operations or quality role is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Skilled in the audit process both internally and externally;
- Detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast- paced environment;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.