PAL Aerospace is a proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space for the Government of Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) aircraft replacement program. PAL Aerospace will be responsible for the In-Service Support which covers all aspects of the maintenance work not undertaken by Royal Canadian Air Force technicians. It will include high value work such as repairs, 2nd and 3rd level maintenance, future modification work and depot level maintenance of the aircraft.
This significant and exciting project will pave the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Publications/EDTS Manager in Ottawa, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, delivery, and maintenance of all publications in Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) format
- Oversee contracted personnel in the maintenance and translation of publications
- Other Duties as assigned
- At least five (5) years of experience performing work related to future accountabilities.
- IETM experience
- PM experience
- LSA experience with S1000D desirable
- Engineering diploma or 10 years of technical support experience
- Experience in the following:
- Electronic Technical manuals
- Technical Publications
- Engineer/Technical Engineer (aeronautical engineering is required for operator publications) or any technical degree program (three (3) and five (5) year degrees) for publications development/maintenance
- Expert of the English language (Canadian French for the Canadian translation subcontractor), spoken and written.
- Extensive travel for training
- Strong Project Management skills highly desirable
- Proficient in English. Bilingualism (English/French) would be considered an asset
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.