CarteNav Solutions, a PAL company, is an international leader in situational awareness solutions for the maritime, land and air environments. The company has established a reputation for providing high-value solutions that can be deployed on a wide variety of platforms for multiple mission types for government, military and commercial customers. With a hand on the pulse of innovation, CarteNav Solutions is always seeking to develop new solutions for complex needs and environments. Currently, we are seeking a Project Manager (PM1) to join our growing team in Halifax, NS.
The Project Manager will report to the Vice President, Project Manager, and will support the Business Development team in the development of proposals.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- All aspects of project planning from inception to closure;
- Defining, estimating and assessing new projects and/or proposals;
- Creating project documentation;
- Project tracking and reporting;
- Representing CarteNav to customers, while managing customer interactions and relations;
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure the project is progressing and contractual requirements are met; and
- Working within company fulfillment process to ensure customer needs are met
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science;
- A minimum of 5 years’ project management experience in a complex organization, along with 10+ years’ experience working in the aerospace and defence industry;
- Demonstrated expertise in managing development contracts with associated values of $2M+
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work on diverse teams
- A proven ability in mastering project estimating techniques and reporting practices/tools
- Experience in two or more of the following:
- Operational use of ISR systems;
- Development or test of radar systems;
- Development or test of EO imaging systems;
- System level test of integrated systems;
- Image processing;
- Image analysis and/or image recognition;
- Sensor management;
- Signal processing algorithms
- Experience with airborne mission systems and/or sensor systems would be considered an asset
- Experience with software development processes would also be considered an asset
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Project Manager – PM1”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.