PAL Aerospace is a proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space (ADS) for the Government of Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) aircraft replacement program. PAL Aerospace is responsible for the In-Service Support which covers all aspects of the maintenance work not undertaken by Royal Canadian Air Force technicians. It includes high value work field and depot level maintenance of the aircraft, as well as materiel, engineering and Integrated Logistic Support.
This significant and exciting project paves the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Performance Manager in Ottawa, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the Performance Management system in concert with ADS and its subcontractors
- Optimization of the Performance Management Plan
- Completion of all recurring Performance Management Data Item Deliverables
- Co-chair with the customer all Performance Management Meetings and Working Groups
- Collect and analyze all baseline data used to collate and prepare contract performance reporting documentation
- Lead development and improvement of company internal performance metrics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Metric Management role, preferably on a DND Aerospace program;
- Experience in Aerospace industry
- Knowledge of performance based logistics and Key Performance Indicators
- Six Sigma, LEAN, CI all considered an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer/technical skills
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be an asset
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.