PAL Aerospace is a proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space for the Government of Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) aircraft replacement program. PAL Aerospace will be responsible for the In-Service Support which covers all aspects of the maintenance work not undertaken by Royal Canadian Air Force technicians. It will include high value work such as repairs, 2nd and 3rd level maintenance, future modification work and depot level maintenance of the aircraft.
This significant and exciting project will pave the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Performance Manager in Ottawa, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and management of the Performance Management system in concert with ADS and subcontractors.
- Develop Performance Management Plan
- Ensure the completion of all Performance Management Data Item Deliverables
- Lead Performance Management Meetings and Working Groups
- Collate and prepare contract performance reporting in concert with the CMO and the COO
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Performance Management role
- Knowledge of performance based logistics and Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in Aerospace industry
- Excellent computer/technical skills
- IT background would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism(English and French) would be an asset
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.