PAL Aerospace is a proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space for the Government of Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) aircraft replacement program. PAL Aerospace will be responsible for the In-Service Support which covers all aspects of the maintenance work not undertaken by Royal Canadian Air Force technicians. It will include high value work such as repairs, 2nd and 3rd level maintenance, future modification work and depot level maintenance of the aircraft.
This significant and exciting project will pave the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Maintenance Program and Reliability Manager in Ottawa, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and support Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) of the CC295 Aircraft;
- Collect, analyze and score Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data;
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components;
- Conduct Reliability Review scoring boards;
- Perform Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA) and testability assessments for aircraft modifications;
- Author technical reports substantiating reliability analyses and predictions and propose changes to the Maintenance Program.
- 10 years of relevant aerospace Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - or related science discipline
- Experience conducting LSA on an Aeronautical product
- Experience in Technical Airworthiness with either DND or Transport Canada
- Must be able to acquire and hold SECRET security clearance
- MSG-3 knowledge will be considered an asset
- Technical and Leadership skills
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.