Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL is committed to offering them all. We are looking for a team player with exceptional communication skills. PAL Aerospace is currently seeking a Utility Worker to join our team in St. John’s.
- Janitorial duties such as sweep, mop, scrub, and wax floors
- Remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Painting when required
- Perform maintenance jobs and repairs
- Maintain hangar cleanliness
- Pick up parts from outside suppliers
- Other duties as required
- Completion of High School
- Valid Drivers License, with clean Driver's Abstract
- Ability to lift weight handling up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Utility Worker”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.