Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Aerospace is committed to offering them all. If you are interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you. PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
We’re currently recruiting a Junior Production Planner to join our growing team in St. John’s, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing work packages for projects
- Ensuring all required documentation and information are attached to task cards, maintaining task cards, tracking parts and tools, and closing task cards
- Tracking work through production planning boards
- Ensuring all parts necessary for tasks are available and are allocated for projects
- Completing Bills of Materials and Certificates of Conformity
- Communicating daily with Project and Production Managers
- Communicating with Engineering Liaison regarding engineer drawing packages
- Researching for new programs
- Assisting in resource planning and timelines for projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering drawing packages
- Working knowledge of maintenance manuals and parts, with preference given to candidates with knowledge relative to the aviation industry
- The ability to organize and plan effectively for the timely completion of assigned tasks
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Junior Production Planner”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.