Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Aerospace is committed to offering them all. If you're interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, we would like to hear from you.
PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is accepting applications for a motivated, energetic and career-minded Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager to join our team in St. John’s, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) team
- Manage the entire lifecycle and scope of theILS portfolio, ranging from strategic planning initiatives to tactical activities
- Ensure compliance of all contractual requirements
- Supervise the implementation of all new system installations, expansions, modifications, migrations, etc;
- Lead maintainability / sparing analysis
- Conduct quantitative cost-benefit analysis and risk analysis to determine feasibility of existing and new logistics processes
- Manage/Plan project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success
- Reallocate resources across multiple projects where necessary
- Establish and track critical key performance indicators (KPIs) and report KPIs to senior management
- Ensure projects run smoothly and create contingency plans to mitigate risk factors
- Manage project dependencies
- Conduct project close out analysis in order to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations based on findings
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing an ILS team for large complex projects
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Experience in Logistics Support Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Experience working on In-service Support Programs
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems and maintenance would be an asset
- Ability to lead project resources, maintain timelines and meet critical deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Ability to excel in diverse working environment
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager”
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.