Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently looking for a Dash 8 First Officer to join out ream in Curaçao.
- 1750 hours total time;
- 1000 hours Turbine time;
- Written ATR or IATRA exams;
- Commercial license;
- Ability to fly as Reserve Captain is considered an asset
- Demonstrated analytical and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.