If you are a motivated, energetic, and challenge driven individual, then imagine a career with PAL Aerospace. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services in addition to providing environmental and ice management services to the offshore oil and gas industry. The Ice and Environmental Services Division is currently accepting resumes from qualified individuals for the position of Data Analyst in St. John’s, NL. In this position, you will play an important role in the delivery of services to the clients of the Ice and Environmental Services Division.
- Provide data analysis required for various reports
- Ensure that all data is collected and analyzed in a manner consistent with the quality assurance procedures
- Ensure that all reporting is conducted in a manner consistent with the division’soperating procedures
- Shift work (including weekends) is required during ice season
- Assist the division’s Shore Base Manager in determining the levels of data required for various reports
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems and applications
- Experience in working with ArcGIS is preferred
- Previous experience working with Meteorological and Oceanographic data would be an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized, ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Data Analyst”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.