If you are a motivated, energetic and challenge driven individual who is eager to succeed, imagine a career with us. Supporting both PAL Airlines and PAL Aerospace, we are looking for a Corporate Receptionist, located in our St. John’s NL office. You need to be an organized team player with exceptional communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serving visitor by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls through the main switchboard while providing basic information when required
- Maintaining security by following procedures, controlling access and issuing visitor passes
- Coordinating meetings and appointments
- Typing memos, letters, reports and forms as necessary and organizing office records
- Office Administration background; education or/and relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in the organization and its executive team
- People person
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal with high profile customers in appropriate manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Customer Service or Hospitality background is desirable
PAL has a proud history in the aviation industry spanning over 40 years. Today, PAL has grown into a fully integrated world-class company that specializes in all sectors of aviation world. PAL strives to position itself as preferred service provider in our respective sectors. Our dedicated employees possess unsurpassed knowledge and expertise in their fields, propelling us to new heights every year. The PAL Group is comprised of the following businesses: PAL Airlines, PAL Aerospace, PAL Aviation Services, DECA Aviation, Innu Mikun Airlines and most recently CarteNav Solutions Inc.
Qualified individuals for these positions should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Corporate Receptionist”. Please submit your resumes by Wednesday, May 17 2017 via email.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.