Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL is committed to offering them all. Supporting both PAL Aerospace and PAL Airlines we are looking for a Corporate Receptionist, located in our St. John’s, NL office. We are looking for an organized team player with exceptional communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls through the main switchboard while providing basic information when required
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- Maintain security by following procedures, controlling access and issuing visitor passes
- Coordinate meetings/appointments and update appointment calendars
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary and organize office records and files in their proper locations
- All other duties as assigned
- Office Administration background, combination of education and/or experience
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Corporate Receptionist”.
PAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit resumes via e-mail.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.