PAL Aerospace is a proud partner of Airbus Defence & Space for the Government of Canada’s Fixed Wing Search and Rescue aircraft replacement (FWSAR) program. PAL Aerospace is responsible for In FWSAR Service Support (ISS) ranging from working alongside DND at 1st line to performing at Depot level the maintenance not undertaken by Royal Canadian Air Force Squadrons. PAL’s Depot level work also includes the embodiment of aircraft modifications and the conduct of Special Inspections.
This significant and exciting project will pave the way for innovation and opportunity within PAL Aerospace, while growing our operations. In an effort to expand our current team, PAL Aerospace is currently looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Maintenance & Avionics) - Licensed in the FWSAR Main Operating Base (MOB) located in Trenton, ON.
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School;
• Must possess Aircraft Maintenance License;
• Capable of successfully completing the PAL FWSAR on-boarding training (to be provided);
• Capable of successfully completing the DND DRMIS training (to be provided);
• Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment, including deployment with RCAF Squadron when required;
• Strong trouble shooting skills;
• Capable of successfully obtaining Level II – Secret clearance; and
• Capable of successfully obtaining ITAR / CCG clearance.
• Must be willing to travel internationally for type-specific training.
PAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.