PAL Aviation Services, a division of the PAL Group of Companies, operates in both St. John’s, NL and Halifax, NS. With a strong commitment to serving a diverse portfolio of clients in a wide range of airside services, PAL Aviation Services is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
The Business Development Representative will work to develop new opportunities within the Aviation Services Division of PAL. A unique opportunity to grow an established division, the role provides the opportunity to develop creative solutions for existing clients while establishing a portfolio of key industry clients for both military and commercial business. Competitive analysis, market research and relationship management are key components of the role.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree, preferably in Business or Commerce;
- A minimum of 5 years’ business development experience ina corporate, complex environment;
- Experience in a b2b selling role, responsible for achieving competitive targets;
- Exposure to military operations and procurement;
- Experience planning and attending trade shows and conferences for the purpose of developing new business.
If you are interested in growing your career in a unique role that offers the ability to grow an exciting division in the aviation industry, we’d like to hear from you.
You may send your resume in confidence to the Human Resource Department referencing “Business Development Representative.”
Location of this position may be flexible between our offices in St. John's, Halifax or Ottawa.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.