PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Dash-8 Q300 Avionics Technician position in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Carry out the inspection, repair, and servicing of company-maintained Dash-8 Q300.
- Carry out line maintenance and troubleshooting of avionics and related aircraft systems.
- Carry out the servicing of aircraft batteries.
- Perform component repairs as required IAW the avionics shop approvals.
- In-depth working knowledge of Dash-8 Q300 aircraft avionics and related aircraft systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Willingness to live and work at secondary base outside the UAE for periods of time
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAL offers generous compensation package as well as additional daily allowances for time-spent working outside the UAE.
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Avionics Technician (UAE)”. Please specify in the subject line whether you are applying for contract work or permanent employment.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.