PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking for an experienced Avionics Modifications Lead for an immediate short term contract (4 weeks) to work on an FMS dual install on a Beech 1900.
Position based in St. John’s, NL.
Accommodations and travel to St. John’s provided where applicable.
- Experience leading the team
- Experience on Beech 1900
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an AME
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct prior to employment
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Avionics Modifications Lead”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.