Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL is committed to offering them all. We are looking for a team player with exceptional communication skills. PAL Aerospace is currently seeking an Aviation Painter to be temporarily located at our base in St. John’s, NL.
- Painting and priming of aircraft components and aircraft panels
- Selecting appropriate paint or mixing paints using automated paint mixing equipment
- Operating equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint, lacquer or other protective or decorative coatings
- Operating hand-held spray guns to spray paint or coat items with protective or decorative coatings
- Maintaining painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment
- Prepare and apply stencils, computer-generated decals or other decorative items on finished products
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be very attentive to detail and able to work under minimal supervision
- Completion of an Industrial Painting course would be an asset
- Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned job related tasks would be an asset
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Aviation Painter”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.