PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for a permanent employment for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Maintenance) opportunity at our Trinidad & Tobago base.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an AME
- Experience on Metro 23 or C-26 aircraft would be considered an asset
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct prior to employment
- License Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME – Trinidad & Tobago”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.