PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer “M” (Rotational) to join our team in Curacao. The Curacao Maintenance base supports the operations of two fully equipped Dash-8 aircraft in maritime surveillance configuration.
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with a minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Experience with the Dash-8 would be required
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the CARS Regulations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to work irregular shift pattern
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.