PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for permanent employment for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer “E” opportunity available immediately at our UAE operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance, repair and modification on Dash-8 aircraft and Mission Systems
- Complete work sheets for work accomplished
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment
- Ensure that assigned aircraft are maintained in accordance with Customer Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- A.M.E. License Category “E”; Dash 8 Endorsement
- Relevant experience in the respective trades above
- Working knowledge of Dash 8 and modified systems
- Trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of Aircraft mission systems
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME E - UAE”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.