If you are a motivated, energetic and challenge-driven individual who is eager to succeed and grow your career, we’d like to hear from you. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft and software. We provide a wide range of aviation related services to domestic and international markets. PAL Aerospace is currently looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Apprentice) in St. John’s, NL.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- Must possess strong decision making, organization and communication skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Knowledge of airframe and power plant systems;
- Trouble shooting skills;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.