PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for short term contractors and permanent employment for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer “S” (Licensed and Unlicensed) opportunities available immediately at our St. John’s, NL.
Accommodations and travel to St. John’s provided where applicable.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School
- Experience on Dash 8 aircraft and on ATR-42 aircraft would be considered an asset
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct prior to employment
- License Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing AME “S”. Please specify in the subject line whether you are applying for contract work or permanent employment.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.