PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is seeking qualified applications for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Licensed) opportunities in Saint John, NB.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as the International Correspondence School;
- Must possess M1 and M2 Aircraft Maintenance Licence;
- Experience on Beechcraft King Air aircraft;
- Experience on Falcon 900 aircraft would be considered an asset;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Trouble shooting skills;
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct prior to employment.
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.