PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking qualified applicants for an AME Avionics Engineer position in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Carry out the inspection, repair, and servicing of company aircraft.
- Carry out line maintenance and troubleshooting of avionics and related aircraft systems.
- Carry out the servicing of aircraft batteries.
- Perform component repairs as required IAW the avionics shop approvals.
- Working knowledge of Metro 23 or C-26 aircraft
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
Qualified individuals for this position should apply online now or send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME Avionics - Trinidad & Tobago”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.