PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking qualified applicants for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics) position in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This is a permanent position which requires relocation to Abu Dhabi (UAE) and it also includes scheduled deployments required to support operations.
- Carry out the inspection, repair, and servicing of company aircraft
- Carry out line maintenance and troubleshooting of related aircraft systems
- Carry out the servicing of the aircraft
- Working both independently and in a team environment
- Experience on Dash-8 Q300 aircraft is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to live and work at secondary base if the need be
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAL offers generous compensation package as well as additional daily allowances for time-spent working outside the UAE.
- PAL will assist with the visa and work permit process for the candidate and their family members.
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.