If you are a motivated, energetic and challenge driven individual who is eager to succeed then imagine a career with us. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft and software. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking an Aircraft Groomer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Grooming of Aircraft
- General Hangar clean-up
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of High School
- Valid Driver’s License, with clean Driver's Abstract
- Ability to lift weight handling up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work with others
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Aircraft Groomer - Halifax”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar 1, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.