Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets. PAL Aerospace is currently looking for Administrative Assistant for our Halifax, NS base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal effectively with client inquiries, in a high volume, time critical environment, ensuring professionalism at all times.
- Responsible to compile reports, data entry, presentations, proposals, etc using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate in the preparation of proposals, power point presentations, charter quotes and revenue tracking.
- Assist in the preparation of various memos and correspondence (internal & external), collection and distribution of mail and maintain corporate filing systems as required.
- Respond to day-to-day needs from different documents and other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Office Administration background, combination of education and/or experience;
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.